23 September 2014

september moodboard: flowers + sunshine


Lately, life has been crazy (clearly). In the best kind of way, though. I finally got into a rhythm, a good groove, that took a couple months to find after graduating. I'm in the perfect groove of creating, working (doing what I absolutely love), and balancing commitments and a much smaller social life (God knows you need it after 4 years of college chaos). Some days are strange and I feel weirdly out of my element, but other days it's quite clear that seventeen years of education have been worth my while. Grad life has a way of doing that to you.
While I can't exactly say this summer has felt 'normal'... it has felt full of life and joy and new blessings, just in a new sort-of way. The end of this summer means stacks of my favorite decorating and design books, a new found quote pillow case obsession, pretty cosmetics packaging, my first 'big girl' designer bag, pretty heels, and lots of singing in the car during rush hour LA commutes.

Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you planned, and sometimes it turns out exactly how you always hoped it would.

All photos found via Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment